About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Little Tiger Hat

Spring is finally here! Here in Michigan, we had a week or so of 85 degree weather in March. My kids were running through sprinklers and we almost had to turn the AC on! Now that it's almost the middle of April, the weather is cold! When the sun is out, it isn't so bad. But, yesterday it was snowing! Gotta love Michigan. :)

So...a huge thing right now is Detroit Tigers baseball. They are going to be so good this year! Everyone is excited about it. I was asked by a customer to make a Tiger hat for a little girl. This probably wasn't related to Tigers baseball, but that is OK. :) Here is my creation:


This hat is made with Acrylic yarn in Pumpkin with Black stripes. The face is made with White yarn, a Pink nose, button eyes, and a Pink accent flower. Her whiskers are made with Black yarn. This hat turned out super cute! I'm proud of it!

I have added this hat to my Etsy Shop. 

If you would like a special hat made, whether it's an animal hat, character hat, or a flower hat, you can email me at mstrattontice@gmail.com or send me a convo via Etsy. I love to chat with my customers and make sure your order is exactly how you wanted it! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment