About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fun!!

Well, I would say TGIF but since I'm a stay-at-home mom, I don't really notice what day it even is most of the time. :) However, I know that most people are really happy that it's Friday, so this post is for you!



Today I am finishing up a blanket that I'm donating to an auction for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. I love making blankets but they take a lot of time and effort! I am surrounded by granny squares. But, it will all be worth it in the end. I love helping out a good cause whenever I can. I am also starting a sun hat. I was thinking of all the little girls in their frilly Easter dresses when I visualized this hat. My daughter, G, has been only wanting to wear dresses lately. She doesn't even own that many, so it's a challenge to get her dressed every morning. Her latest obsession is High School Musical, and Gabriella in the movie pretty much only wears dresses. I thought I could dodge the High School Musical bullet until she was older, but I guess not!


When I crochet, I like to listen to my ipod. It makes every project seem to go by faster, and makes me calm and relaxed. I thought I would post a video today of one of the songs that is almost always played on my ipod. I am not too proud to mention that this amazing song was written and performed by my fabulous brother, Casey Stratton. I chose this video because my daughter and I are always singing this song. :)


If you would like more information on Casey, please visit www.caseystratton.com. 


TGIF!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment