About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Plain Weird

Something surprisingly popular on the web is Salad Fingers. He is a creepy green guy who plays with finger puppets and likes to touch rusty spoons. I'm not sure what it is, but there is something kind of fun about Mr. Salad. You know how it is; someone creates something a little strange, and it quickly becomes all the rage, while most of us "normal" people are still wondering what the heck it's all about! 

A friend of mine really enjoys Salad Fingers. She asked me to make a Salad Fingers amigurumi doll for her daughter, and I couldn't resist the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment