About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Inspired Amigurumi Doll

Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah
Roma, Roma, Ma
Gaga, Ooh La La


You will not have a bad romance with this lady! This Lady Gaga inspired Amigurumi doll is made out of Acrylic yarn, felt, and puffy paint. Her lips are embroidered on with bright Red thread, and she is stuffed with Polyester Fiberfill. She stands 12" tall from head to toe. She is sporting her popular hair bow, bustier, big sunglasses, and fish net tights (made from puffy paint.)

This Lady Gaga doll is meant to be a collectors item, and should not be used as a toy for small children.




I'm not sure what to make next! Lady Gaga has so many different looks, I could make a million more of her.  :)

This Lady Gaga doll is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment