About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jack Sparrow

"There should be a captain in there somewhere..."



From The Pirates Of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow! Once again, I have to admit that I've never seen these movies. My nephew was talking about it one day and I decided it would be fun to make an Amigurumi Jack Sparrow doll. 



Mr. Sparrow is made out of Acrylic yarn & felt. Other materials used were: beads, embroidery thread, Sharpies, fabric glue, and safety eyes. He is stuffed with Polyester Fiberfill. ( I would not recommend him for small children.) 

Jack can be purchased in my Etsy Shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment