About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Items

I think I have learned my lesson to start making new items for my Etsy shop in the Summer. I wanted to have Christmas items, but I started getting so many orders that I didn't have time! I've been checking things off my to-do list for orders as well as getting all situated in my new house. The holidays really are full of hustle and bustle! 

I usually update my blog with pics of my new items, so here are some of the orders I've been working on.















I am really hoping to make new things but not sure when that happen. Keep checking my Etsy Shop for new items! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment