About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Busy!

What a busy November! I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Christmas will be here before we know it! I have been so extremely busy with Etsy orders that I haven't really had time to make new items. I did, however, find a SUPER CUTE pattern on Etsy for these adorable Cable Baby Boots! I have only made one boot so far. Not even a set. BUT, I love them and can't wait until I have some time to make more!


My husband and I bought our first house, and we are moving in today! We just need to unpack everything, which isn't easy with two little children running around. Tomorrow we will celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment