About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beautiful Bow Mary Janes

Spring is almost here! Yayyyy!! This winter in Michigan has been unusually mild. We had barely any snow at all, and some days we were above average temperatures. It was AMAZING! I wish every winter was like this one. :) 

I am bursting at the seams with ideas for Spring items, but having time to make said items is the tricky part. I have had so many Etsy orders and I love it! The second I saw the pattern for the Beautiful Bow Mary Janes on Etsy, I knew that I had to make them as soon as possible. I purchased the pattern and here they are!












I love baby shoes, and decided to make these beautiful shoes Purple because that is my favorite color. I love the way they turned out! 

You can purchase the pattern here.  

You can purchase the shoes pictured from my Etsy shop, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment