About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Lazy Day Loafers

I usually don't follow patterns, but I love all of the patterns from TwoGirlsPatterns on Etsy! (available here.) 

Whenever I'm bored and project-less, I browse some patterns on Etsy or Ravelry and find cute things to make. It's always interesting to see the techniques that others use. I found these Lazy Day Loafers and thought they were adorable! It's hard to find cute boy items to crochet. These are definitely cute! 






I could also picture these in a girly Pink or Purple with a cute little flower attached to the front. They were actually easy to make and didn't take long at all! 

With permission from TwoGirlsPatterns of course, these Little Lazy Day Loafers are available for purchase in my Etsy Shop. (It would be the finished item, not the pattern.)

No comments:

Post a Comment