About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Season, New Items!

I never know what to do with myself when the weather gets warmer. I am not swamped with orders since winter hats are not very popular in the Spring. :) I was thinking of items I could make that were Spring friendly. Crocheted items are very popular in the world of photography right now. I love all the newborn portraits where they're wearing a crocheted hat, headband, diaper cover, etc. I wish I would have been a crocheter when my kids were babies! They are 4 and 2 now, so they still rock my winter hats, but that's about it.

I have a few new items in my Etsy shop:





These Summer Strappy Sandals were something I made up on the spot while watching TLC one afternoon. :) I have mentioned on my blog many times before that I am a huge fan of baby shoes. These are super cute, and fairly priced. Baby shoes are expensive and they can't wear them for long. This is why I think my crocheted baby shoes are a great option!

Diaper Covers with matching hats or headbands are also extremely popular right now. I think these can work well in any season if they are used as photo props. This set is a Mickey Mouse inspired diaper cover with matching hat.







These Pretty Petals Mary Janes are another creation of mine that I made up while watching tv. I found the little pink felt flowers ages ago at Michaels and never found a cute way to use them....until now! I added a little piece of white tulle and voila! A beautiful pair of Mary Janes! These would look super cute with a matching headband for a photo session.


Here is a different version in Black with a light Pink bow that sparkles. These are also available in my Etsy Shop!

I always accept special orders, so be sure to check out my shop and message me if there is something you want but don't see! I can make character hats, diaper covers, headbands, pretty much anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment