About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

Red, White & Blue Strappy Summer Sandals

Once again, my love of baby shoes inspired me! I wanted to make more summer sandals, and decided that something festive would be fun. So.....here are my Red, White & Blue Strappy Summer Sandals!


These adorable shoes would be perfect for a July 4 barbecue, a boat ride, a firework show, or a trip to the beach! The flower detail is a puff stitch flower. These are even cuter in person, if that's possible! :) 





These are available for sale in my Etsy Shop. You can choose which color combination you prefer:

* Blue Soles, Red Sparkle Tops, With White Flower
* Red Sparkle soles, Blue Tops, With White Flower
* Blue soles, White Tops, With Red Sparkle Flower

So cute & patriotic! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment