About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crochet Mania: New Items

I've been making so many new items lately, and the ideas are never ending! I wish there were more hours in the day so I could make more and more. Being a stay-at-home mother of two little ones is always challenging when it comes to time management. I love having my own little "business." Every time I see that I made a sale on Etsy, I am so proud and happy. It is very encouraging for someone who learned how to crochet while watching YouTube videos! :) 

The funny thing is, I have tried so many of my creations on my son, "E," that he won't even try on my hats anymore. I guess his modeling days are over! Now I have to use a giant baby doll as my model. It's not nearly as cute, but at least it doesn't move around or get mad at me when I shove a cute little hat on it's head. My daughter has been asking me to make her many things; a Princess hat, Princess dancing shoes, and now she has an obsession with Pirates and the movie Hook. I'm sure a skull and crossbones hat is in her near future. 

So, drum roll please...here are my latest creations! All of these are available in my Etsy shop.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment