About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fun: Say cheese!

Last night I was looking at some old photos, and I starting thinking about how quickly the years go by. I probably wouldn't even notice this if it weren't for my children. They grow up so fast, and I wish I could pause time for a few years so I can enjoy every little moment even more. I can remember the way I felt when my daughter was born like it was yesterday. Now, I have a son who was a baby one minute, and a one year old toddler the next. I love looking at older photos of my children and seeing the change in them. 

I laughed when looking at some pictures of my daughter. She went through a phase where she made the funniest face in almost every single picture. We couldn't get her to just smile and say "cheese." These photos fit her personality so well. She is a performer; always putting on dresses and sparkly shoes and saying, "Mommy, take a picture of my pretty dress!" She has to show me how every dress twirls. She will sing and dance while watching her reflection in the mirror. She is such a ham!

(These photos were taken by the amazing Terry Johnston!)




 Some day when my little girl is an actress, I will show these pictures to her agent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment