About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I ♥ Amigurumi! ☺

I think I have a new love! Amigurumi! I love making little dolls and animals. I just wish they didn't take so long to make, because I get excited about my next idea before I finish the one I'm currently working on. :) I love the challenge of making new dolls. 

I finished my Pippi Longstocking doll a few days ago. Pippi Longstocking was one of my favorite movies when I was a little girl. I still watch it with my daughter. 

Pippi is made entirely out of Acrylic yarn. She has cute little freckles, safety eyes, and is stuffed with Polyester Fiberfill. Her hair has pipe cleaners braided into it so you can bend it any way you want! She stands 12" tall. Pippi is available to purchase in my Etsy shop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment