About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 4, 2012

Girly Owl Hat

My new creation, the Girly Owl Hat! Owls are very popular & I love making bright, colorful and fun animal hats. I wanted this version of an owl hat to be a little different, so I added little pink bows to make it look like she had pigtails. :)


This Girly Owl Hat is made with soft Acrylic yarn in bright shades of Hot Pink, Lime, Light Pink, and White. Her eyes are made with buttons, but the rest of the hat is entirely made of yarn. This would look adorable in pretty much any color combination! 

Available for sale in my Etsy Shop, Here.

I accept custom order requests! If there is an item you would like to purchase but don't see in my shop, send me a conversation via Etsy or my email, mstrattontice@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment