About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

Little Birdy Hat

My latest creation, the Little Birdy Hat! Your little tweetheart (haha!) will look adorable in this little hat! I'm not a fan of puns, but I just couldn't resist that one. :) 


This hat is made with soft Acrylic yarn in a beautiful shade called "Antique Teal." The little birdy is made entirely out of yarn! His/her eyes are black, Light Blue, and White. Add a flower for a girl, or leave it plain for a boy! I can make this hat in other colors as well!

As always, this hat is available for sale in my Etsy Shop.

Feel free to e-mail me at mstrattontice@gmail.com for any questions or special order requests! I love the challenge of creating items that are not featured in my store. You may also send me a conversation via Etsy. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment