About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mermaid Photography Prop Set

I fought the urge to make the mermaid photo prop set for sooooooooo long! I couldn't fight it anymore. Every single time I see these adorable sets online, I just sigh to myself. They're so cute I want to scream! :) AHHHH! So...I bought a pattern I liked and made one the next day.

Ta-da!


This little set is so cute in photos, and one million times cuter (is that possible?!?) in person. My daughter's favorite Disney Princess is Ariel, so I am bummed that my almost 5 year old is too old to wear this. I know....sucks. I guess she could flip the tail upside down and wear it as a hat. Ok, probably not. 

The set (currently available in a 0-3 month size) includes:
 - Mermaid tail, pictured in Peacock with Turquoise scales
- Adjustable Seashell top, pictured in Light Pink
- Adjustable Starfish Headband, pictured in Burnt Orange & Turquoise

You can purchase this beautiful set at my Etsy Shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment