About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

Coming Soon- Character Hats!


Sneak peek!
 
I have been trying to add more items to my Etsy shop in between orders. I want my customers to have more choices and I needed to sell more hats than just animal hats. I decided that adding some character inspired hats would be a good idea. I haven't had as much down time to create very many hats yet, but I was able to make two in the past few days.





Introducing....Foofa and Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba! All the Gabba characters will be added to my Etsy Shop as soon as I create them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment