About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Ready For the Holidays!!

While walking through my local Hobby Lobby around Halloween time, I noticed they were starting to put up their Christmas display. I feel that somehow Thanksgiving gets lost in the mix. I love the holidays, but living in Michigan, I do not love the weather. Snow and I are not friends. Unless you count this little guy....




My mom has a thing for snowmen wearing ear muffs, so that's where my inspiration for this hat came from. I guess in a way it would keep a child's ears warm, since there is extra fabric right there. :) 
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what else I could make for the holidays. I've made a scarf and some coffee mug cozies, and I'm thinking of FUN things to make. I have a few things in mind...but I'll share the final product with you when the time is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment