About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Elf on a Shelf

Want to help your child be on the "Nice List" this year? An Elf on a Shelf is your answer! I made this little lady, to help remind mine, that Santa sent his little elf helper to watch over her to see if she's being naughty or nice! *No studies have been done to test this theory, results may vary!* 



I don't know if it will help, but at least it's super cute! This little lady Elf is made entirely out of yarn, with button eyes and details on her outfit, and stuffed with Poly-Fil. She took me a day and a half to make....phew!! I love her little elf ears. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment