About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Doggy Slippers

I love crocheting baby slippers because they are so easy to make, and totally adorable. Even though I have so many ideas floating through my head of what kind of slippers I could make, I decided to start with slippers that would match some of the hats in my shop. Of course, I made the Sock Monkey Slippers  first, since the hat is my best seller. I wanted to make more slippers that boys could wear since I already sell so many Mary Janes for little girls. So, this is what I created:





They turned out exactly how I wanted, and I received many compliments on them. :) If these were ordered for a girl, I would just add little Pink bows above the ears. So simple, and so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment