About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to: 2011!

I would like to wish everyone a very happy New Year! 2010 was a pretty good year for me. I gave birth to my handsome son, Elliot, in April. He is an amazing little guy. Strangers come up to me in restaurants or at the mall to comment on how mild-mannered he is. He will sit in the stroller or a highchair and not make a peep. He is so content, and so happy. I cannot imagine my life without him! His big sister loves him more than anything in this world. My kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

We lost a few people we cared about this year as well. Today I remember them with nothing but love and respect. I wish they were here to see how great 2011 is going to be. But, I know they are watching over us & we will see them again some day.

This year I started my own little business, Baby Bloom Crochet. I sell my items on Etsy, and post them on Facebook for private orders from family and friends. I never thought I'd be "self-employed" so to speak. I worked two jobs for most of my life, and now I am so lucky to stay at home with my children. I learned a new craft, and even though people made fun of me for it, it really has been a very positive thing for me. :) 


I wish you all a very happy New Year full of love, laughter, and health. From my family to yours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment