About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Crochet Frenzy

I've been trying to crochet like a mad woman so I could have enough items to sell in a local art fair. I feel like some items won't take me very long, and then I remember that I have two small children to deal with in between stitches. :) In between playing outside, coloring with sidewalk chalk, watching movies in the air conditioning, and dancing to the Lemonade Mouth soundtrack, I surprisingly haven't had as much time to crochet. That is OK though, since my first job is being a mommy. 

The things I have managed to make in recent days couldn't be more different. I knew that if I made Harry Potter dolls I would need to make his enemy, Lord Voldemort. It was really difficult to make him look creepy. I kept thinking he just looked like a cuddly little evil dude, if that's even possible. I decided that I didn't want him to be completely ugly. I wanted him to look a little on the cute side. Here he is, in all his glory:






I also made these items:





I guess I could make a game out it, like: "Which Of These Items Doesn't Belong?" :) If you would like to purchase any of these, you can find them in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment