About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Lion Hat

"I'm afraid there's no denyin' / I'm just a dandy-lion / A fate I don't deserve / I'm sure I could show my prowess / Be a lion, not a mouse / If I only had the nerve."
 
I am trying to crochet as many items as possible so I can sell them at a local artisan's market. It is turning out to be a lot of work, but I am hoping it will be worth it. I made a list of different animal hats I wanted to make, and I knew the lion hat would be the most fun to make. I have made a lion hat before, but I changed it completely. I think this one is so cute! I wish I had a baby to model it for me, but my daughter's doll (that she has named Carlos) will have to do!


This Little Lion Hat is made out of Yellow Acrylic yarn. The mane is made with Homespun yarn. It is textured and has different shades of brown and black in it. It is much more beautiful in person! It is soft and silky and made with an Acrylic & Polyester blend. To make it even more fluffy, I combed it with a comb after attaching it. 


 
You can purchase this Little Lion hat in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment