About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

Michigan summers are amazing! The sunshine, lakes, flowers, etc. I love every single thing about Summer. I don't even mind the heatwave we just had where it felt like 102 degrees almost every day. I love going to the beach, but with two kids it is A LOT of work. We bought our kids a cute little pool and they love to play in it! I can't say that a lot of "swimming" actually goes on, but they love to splash and play. 

I've spent the past few days watching my kids play and crocheting outside. I can get some work done & they can get their sillies out! It works perfectly for all of us. Here are some photos I snapped of them playing outside this morning:

Elliot was trying to run away as quickly as possible, but I got a pic of him on the fly! I just love his bright blue eyes and curly hair. He is such a stud!


Genevieve likes to do different poses. She won't ever just stand still and smile at the camera. :) Right before I took this photo, she had a bucket on her head and called herself "Bathing Suit Girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment