About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blonde Baby Doll

I have been in such a crocheting frenzy lately! I am surprised by how each doll I make takes less and less time. There are so many crochet projects on my to do list. I wanted to make dolls to sell at the local artisan's market but didn't know if I'd have enough time. Thankfully, this little lady didn't take me very long:


I couldn't get a good picture of her hair, but it has little Gold sparkles in it. It is so super cute in person. I am planning on making a Brunette & Redhead doll as well. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment