About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Mary Janes

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE BABY SHOES! They are my favorite baby accessory. My favorite style for baby girls are Mary Janes. I love to make them because they work up quickly and people always comment on how adorable they are. I am hoping to make enough of these little shoes for the Artisan's market where I am hoping to sell my items.


Here is the latest style that I've made:




These shoes are made with soft and comfy Acrylic yarn. They have different colored soles and tops & have a cute little flower with two leaves attached. SO cute and SO fun! 


You can get your own pair of Baby Mary Janes from my Etsy Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment