About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Little Yellow Rain Boots

These past few days in Michigan have been rainy & dreary with only a little sunshine. Not typical for August, but when is the weather in Michigan ever typical? I was trying to think of something to make while my husband was golfing, my son was napping, and my daughter was watching yet *another* episode of Thundercats. (Don't ask.) I decided to make rain boots for babies!

 These were fun to make, and they work up pretty quickly which is always a plus. Picture these with a little rain coat and umbrella! How can you resist??

 You can find these adorable Little Yellow Rain Boots for sale in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment