About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

To Infinity....and Beyond!!

Greetings, Space Rangers! Here is my Buzz Lightyear Amigurumi doll. I made him for my 16 month old son who is a Toy Story fanatic. It took a lot of time, patience, and hard work but the smile on my son's face when he saw him made it all worth it. I used my new Sharpie Stained fabric markers for some of the smaller details. I don't know how I would have done it without them! 

 This was one of my most difficult projects yet. He is made out of Acrylic yarn, felt, Sharpies, and stuffed with polyester fiberfill.


Here is what he looks like from the back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment