About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mr. Hippity Hop

I was explaining to my daughter about the Easter Bunny making a visit and all the fun things he may bring to her. She asked me if I could make her a bunny. I've gotten many requests from her to make different things, but unfortunately I don't always have time to start such a lengthy project. In between orders, I worked on a bunny for her. 





I thought he needed a little something, so I colored his cheeks and the inside of his ears with blush. He took awhile to make, but if I had made him from start to finish instead of working on other things in between, I could have finished him much faster. 




He even has a fluffy little tail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment