About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fun

FRIDAY!! Woo hoo! Today is April Fools Day. I am not really into it, but I used to be. I once played a very funny practical joke on my old boss. She always wore these high boots, which was fine, except for the fact that we worked at a daycare so I don't know how appropriate they were. I made a fake mouse out of some fake fur we used for arts and crafts. I hid it in the bathroom and called her into my classroom. I told her I found a mouse and was trying to catch it. When she leaned in for a closer look, I threw the ball of fur at her. She threw her papers into the air and ran out of the room in her high boots, screaming. It was hilarious! She didn't think so. :) I still have a clear image of the whole thing today. 

My son loves to play in the cabinet with all the tupperware. He likes to take them all out and clap them together and throw them around. This morning he decided that he couldn't face the day without a helmet. I'm sure we've all felt like this a time or two. :)





HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment