About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tangled: Rapunzel Doll

I've been practicing my Amigurumi dolls so I will have something to sell in my Etsy store for the Summer. I didn't know how many hats and booties I would sell once it gets hot out. My daughter asked me to make her a Rapunzel doll that she could snuggle with. We bought the movie Tangled the day it came out, and I think it's one of my favorite kids' movies. I even watched it by myself after the kids went to bed. :) 

I made Rapunzel and her dress off the top of my head. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it for my little girl. Rapunzel's hair took A LOT of yarn and made her very heavy, but she still turned out pretty well!




No comments:

Post a Comment