About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ellie the Elephant

I have always loved Elephants. I remember my very first Elephant stuffed animal: it was White. I still feel sad that I don't have it anymore, but I am very sentimental about things like that. I cry almost every time I see an Elephant in real life. Last October, I actually got to ride one with my daughter. It was one of the happiest experiences of my life.  

When I started thinking about which Amigurumi animals I would make, I knew that one of my very first projects would be an Elephant. I made her Purple, because that is my favorite color. :) 

May I present to you, Ellie the Elephant! 




Ellie is made out of Amethyst colored yarn, with Hot Pink eyelashes, a Hot Pink felt heart, Ivory toe and fingernails, and Blue safety eyes. She is stuffed with Polyester Fiberfill. Her tail is Amethyst with Pink fur. She is so cute and cuddly!




Ellie can be purchased in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment