About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Black Cat




Today's creation was the Black Cat Hat. I wanted to make something fun for my daughter to wear when it starts to get cold out. Obviously in Michigan we experience many cold days! I'm kind of excited about the fact that with my new skill, I never have to buy winter hats for my kids again! This hat took a few hours to make, mostly because the ears, eyeballs, and pupils were made separately and sewn on, and the nose was made with Pink embroidery thread. I added the ear-flaps for extra warmth, and the braids for extra cuteness! :)

My daughter is going to be Jessie from Toy Story for Halloween. If I can't find a cowgirl hat for her at the store, I guess I might have to make one! Oh boy!!

Don't forget, all the items featured on this blog can be found in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment