About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Owls

Owls are very popular right now, and so cute! There are so many different owl products out there. I have two owl hats, one with a baby owl on it. I found a pattern for an owl fridgie, and decided to attach it to a beanie hat. It turned out really cute, but took a long time to make. The owl was made in different parts and sewn together. I then decided to make a hat where the wearer would look like an owl. I just made eyes, ears, and used embroidery string for the beak. Not as time consuming, but still very cute! The pattern for the baby owl can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment