About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pink Bunny Slippers

My latest creation: Pink Bunny Slippers. My daughter was watching a show called 'Maggie and the Ferocious Beast' and they had an episode about the beast not having bunny slippers like everyone else at the sleepover. I am always trying to find inspiration for something new I can make, and that is when I decided that making these slippers would be fun. I am going to try them on my son as soon as he wakes up from his nap. Poor guy! :) He is always my test model. I didn't have a pattern for these slippers, I just made it up as I went. As always, these little slippers are for sale in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment