About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Froggy Face

Introducing....my Froggy Face Hat! I had to purchase some bright Green yarn for a customer's order, and I was trying to think of something to make with the rest of it. I was also trying to make some hats that were more boy friendly, since a lot of my hats are for girls. I can't help it, the little flowers and bows are just so cute! I first made the Froggy with just the eyes, and then decided it was too boring and needed a little something. I finally decided on making little cheeks and a smile while watching The Princess and the Frog with my daughter. 


My son wore this hat on a recent trip to an apple orchard, and I had many comments on it. One lady said she could spot him from a mile away with the bright colored yarn! I'm sure his smile helped, too. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment