About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sock Monkeys

Sock Monkeys seem to be everywhere lately. I've seen a sock monkey jack-in-the-box, stuffed animals, keychains, pictures, etc. I love these little guys, especially the one in the movie Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium that tries to hug Jason Bateman every time he walks by. :) 


I decided to make a Sock Monkey Hat  one day while I was surfing the net, looking for inspiration. I like to look at different stuffed animal pictures and see what I could come up with in hat form. I have a lot of ideas in my head, but sometimes it's hard to put them into action and create something decent out of them.


Once I made the Sock Monkey hat for a boy, I decided to add a flower and change the colors to make a girl version.


All my hats can be made in adult sizes as well. If you don't mind walking around town with a sock monkey on your head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment