About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Zebra Print Mary Janes

The other night, my kids fell asleep early so I made these little Mary Janes while watching a movie. Saturday nights have certainly changed! I had a little bit of black yarn leftover from an order, so I needed to make something small. I decided on these Mary Janes, and added the Zebra bows later to give them some pizazz. 


I love anything that is black and white together. I think it goes with almost everything and looks fun, yet classic. Genevieve was very anxious to try them on, so she was my little foot model. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment