About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Little Lion Hat

I love making animal hats because they always look so cute on little ones. The problem is, my son is not as willing to be the model for my hats! I had to try this one on my daughter's doll instead. :) This Lion hat was fun to make because it was so much different from other hats I've made. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, especially with fringe on the sides where normally nothing would be attached. I think it turned out great, and it looks super cute on! I don't think the pictures do it justice. :) 

As always, this hat is for sale on my Etsy page. I also take requests for special orders, so if there is a hat you want in a different color or style (with or without ear-flaps, brims, etc.) I would be happy to make it for you! I also make any of my hats in adult sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment