About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Children ♥

I thought I would share a little about my kids since I mention them a lot in this blog. I never thought I could love two little people so much! They are truly amazing children. I'll start with my oldest, Genevieve.

Genevieve came into the world in October of 2007. She was a tiny fighter from day one. She was so little and quiet, and all the nurses commented on how she seemed so mild-mannered. Genevieve has always been that way! She has such a gentle soul, and always wants others to be happy. She will talk to anyone and everyone, and even invite old men & women over to our house to play! She is definitely a lover. 




Genevieve has a deep love for Toy Story, Barbies, Disney Princesses, The Fresh Beat Band, coloring, and music. I would not be surprised at all if she grew up to be a singer or an actress. She loves to be the center of attention, and can sing along to almost any song she hears. Singing in the car is one of her favorite things to do. :) 
(cat hat photo courtesy of photographer Terry Johnston.)




My baby Elliot is six months old. He is just like his older sister. He is a sweetie pie! He already has so much personality jam packed into his little body. He was born in April of 2010, and just seems happy to be alive! 




Elliot is almost always smiling. He loves to play with his big sister, but he'll also play by himself and doesn't seem to have a problem with it. He is a mommy's boy, big time! :) He crawls all around the apartment, and waves "Hi" and "Bye bye." He loves to eat, and knows how to make a mess! 



Elliot loves his elephant blanket, Elmo, Yo Gabba Gabba, and riding in the stroller. He looks out the window in the car, and loves to make raspberries with his mouth! He is so much fun, and he completes our family perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment