About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cutie Patootie Baby Booties


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these little baby boots!! I purchased the pattern from a fellow Etsy seller, Skip To My Loop.I couldn't wait to receive the download and make these little babies. I didn't follow the pattern exactly, because I wanted the front to be open so I could use my cute little ribbon, but I definitely couldn't have made these without that pattern. :) 

I can't wait to make more in different colors and styles! I wish I knew how to crochet when my daughter was a baby! She would wear these little booties all the time and look completely adorable!

These can be purchased from my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment