About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

More Sock Monkey Fun

I know I have posted about sock monkeys before, but I didn't add pictures of my Sock Monkey Girl hat. 
 This sock monkey lady is made with the same yarn as the sock monkey boy, called Taupe Mist. She is super cute with her Pink mouth, nostrils, braids, and flower. Sock Monkeys aren't just for boys!! 

I also came up with a new design for my Sock Monkey Slippers, as the Mary Jane version was so hard to make. They were just too small to sew on the mouth and eyes. I came up with my new creation, and they are available for sale in my Etsy Shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment