About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Snowflake hat

What I love about this hat is that it's not just for Christmas, it can be worn all winter! The colors make it great for the holidays, and just for the winter season. I didn't know how the snowflake would turn out. I thought it might just look like a flower at first, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. While I was making it, I kept thinking that it would look great as a Christmas tree ornament! If only I had more time on my hands, I'd make them in all different colors and hang them from the tree.

This hat can be purchased from my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment