About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Angry Birds



My daughter loves to play Angry Birds on my iphone. She calls it "Birdie Birds." I don't think she ever plays the game correctly, but that's OK. One day while I was making a doll, she asked me if I could make something for her. I told her to think of something she wanted, and she instantly replied, "A birdie bird!" We looked at pictures online of all the different birds from the game, and she picked out the Red one. I didn't have the right color yarn so it's a little darker than it should be, but she still liked it. It was pretty easy and didn't take too much time. Now, I wonder how many things she'll throw it at...





No comments:

Post a Comment