About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, March 11

I woke up this morning to the news of the massive earthquake in Japan. I read that it's the biggest earthquake in Japan's history. Now Tsunami waves are threatening Hawaii and many other parts of the world. 

Today, my Friday video is dedicated to the people of these areas. I cannot even begin to imagine how horrifying this must be. This is one of my favorite songs of all time. There are so many versions of it floating around on YouTube, but this is one of my favorites. 

This was performed by Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris during the Haiti telethon. I love their voices, and they sound great together. The only way this song could sound better to me is if my brother sang it...I'm looking at you, Casey! :)

Today, while we're complaining about high gas prices, boredom, money problems, minor colds & coughs, snow, etc....let's think about the people who were affected by this terrible tragedy this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment