About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fun

Today I am finishing up some doggy slippers, working on a Batman hat, and thinking of all the fun Spring and Summer hats I could make. I am also working on making something where the proceeds will go to my Walk MS team. We walk for Multiple Sclerosis, which my sister-in-law, cousin, and a friend suffer from and live with every single day. 

My video of the week is "To Make You Feel My Love" by Adele. I know it's a cover, but her version is the best one I've ever heard. She has an amazing voice! Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment