About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay-at-home mother of two from Michigan. I like to crochet, it relaxes me. I love to make new and different things!
Powered by Blogger.

Hit Counter



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ready For Spring!

I have a problem. I've got Spring on the brain! I am so sick of snow and cold weather, I could scream! I don't want to think about crocheted hats with ear-flaps. I just want to make SPRING things! Every winter I ask myself, "Why do I live in Michigan?" 

Yesterday, I made this cute little hat. It wasn't the right size for my daughter and I felt bad putting it on my son, so this lovely baby doll modeled it for me. :) 





This lovely little hat is available in my Etsy Shop. 

I made the flower out of some floral patterned fabric, and used a button for the middle. I've had the fabric for awhile and never knew what to make with it. I thought this would be more fun & different than a yarn flower. The funny thing about this picture is that this baby doll is a boy doll that my daughter named "Carlos." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment